The NJDSA executive committee is piloting a three year tuition stipend of $100 exclusively to active NJDSA members to encourage Sim Man program. The purpose of this stipend is to promote anesthetic safety and preparedness in the offices of NJDSA members in their daily practices. We are piloting a three year tuition stipend of $100 upon the successful completion of a Sim Man course provided through the ADSA.
As with previous NJDSA member benefits, there are some requirements:
1. The tuition stipend program is available only to regular NJDSA members who have paid full membership dues for the year prior to their request.
2. The tuition stipend of $100 is contingent upon the successful completion of a Sim Man course provided through the ADSA.
3. Documentation will need to show that full course tuition was paid to the ADSA for the Sim Man course.
4. The applicant needs to provide a copy of the certificate showing successful course completion with the awarding of 4- 4.5 hours of CE credits.
5. One tuition stipend per member.
AED Rebate Program:
The NJDSA executive committee will continue their successful AED rebate program for the next three years with the following requirements:
1. The AED rebate program is available only to regular NJDSA members who have paid full membership dues for the year prior to their request.
2. Documentation will need to be provided from the ADSA’s web site to show the active member status and address of the rebate applicant.
3. A copy of a paid receipt for a new AED will need to be provided; reimbursement will not be made for reprogramming of an older model or a supply purchase.
4. A photograph or photocopy of the back of the new AED needs to be provided showing the unit’s serial number to be verified with the purchase receipt.
5. There shall be only one AED rebate of $250 per member per year.